Sunday, July 12, 2009

So if you don't know, last year, a document was "leaked" from Bones. It was a list of current projects in production, two of which, were Fullmetal Alchemist 2, and Darker Than Black 2. Bones denied the authenticity of the file, simply saying something along the lines of "We wish it were, because the originals of those two series, were fan-fucking-tastic".

Cut to six months later, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is confirmed to be in production. Which means the leaked document was more then likely legit, but bones still refused to make me stain my pantaloons by confirming that Darker Than Black, was to getting a sequel.

Cut to a half hour ago, I find out that they in fact recently confirmed that there is a Darker Than Black sequel in the works (Ruining a perfectly good pair of pants in the process.). Titled Darker Than Black: Ryƫsei no Gemini (Darker Thank Black: Gemini of the Meteor).


(An artist interpretation of what I was thinking when I heard)

Nothing is currently known about the series (aka I haven't heard anything, so I assume by pure narcissism alone, that no one else knows anything either), other than the picture from Young Gangan Magazine Picture.

So it's about Hei and some loli with a huge ass rifle? Awwwwesome

0 comments: